OT - For Doug Miller - NFilter

Doug,

I don't think the auto responder is working - or I'm screwing something up. I've sent several emails to the "corrected" email address using a valid return email address - and no replies. Emails are not being bounced back to me but it could be my ISP (RoadRunner) is blocking your responder? Could you check if it's working?

Did anyone else try getting the filter file from the auto responder?

Thanks,

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Lee Michaels

That's possible; also possible that your own spam filters are deleting it. The response is titled "Automatic response to your mail", so it's easy to see how that could happen.

It is, or at least it was last night.

Lee Michaels, at least, mentioned in another thread that he had received the filters.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Okay - thanks for verifying (both of you). I'll try another email address and ISP from work and that should do it then.

Thank you,

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in news:hsbNj.6716$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com:

Well, I didn't get it either. Is it possible to post the file in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking?

Reply to
Han

Tried from a different ISP and email address - nothing. Turned off my antivirus, etc.on my system here and still nothing. Must be RR is blocking it and probably being filtered by corporate.

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Please try again -- there may have been a problem on my end for a very small number of people.

Will do so in a few minutes.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Please try again. There may have been a problem on my end affecting you, Han, and one or two other people.

If it still doesn't work, please (a) let me know, and (b) check ABPW for a post of the file there. Not posted yet, but should be up within a few minutes of this message.

Reply to
Doug Miller

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in news:qNxNj.4417$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

Thanks, but now I find that np-120 cannot be instaled on my Vista Home Basic machine. A VDD is wrong, or something??:

SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers. VDD. Virtual Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Sorry about that. Is this why SP1 does not want to install?

Reply to
Han

snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in news:DOxNj.4418$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

Thanks, I got the filter.dat file, but have difficulty installing np-120 (see above)

Reply to
Han

Sorry, I have no idea. No experience using Vista. The program installs and runs just fine on XP-Pro.

Reply to
Doug Miller