OT: Flu Downtime

Hi All
As I sit here recovering from the stupid flu, I wondered if other Woodworkers think about projects while recovering. I hate being too sick to make sawdust. I spend part of today look thru woodworking books.
Chef
I can tell that you're recovering now. When I am sick, I can't seem to find the energy to sit up and open a book. I either sleep or watch TV. Good luck in a speedy recovery.
Brian
| Hi All | | As I sit here recovering from the stupid flu, I wondered if other | Woodworkers think about projects while recovering. I hate being too sick to | make sawdust. I spend part of today look thru woodworking books. | | Chef | |
"Master Chef Richard Campbell" wrote in message

What took you so long? ... got that over with back in November. Worse case I ever had as it coincided with a lung infection. Almost two months of shop/project time I'll never get back.
Get well soon and back at it ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/16/04

I recover by working wood!
Seriously, unless I am too tired, I just put on some warm clothes and go into the shop and do whatever. I find the time goes faster than if I were laying in bed, and I don't notice the symptoms as much when I am happily occupied in the shop.

Last time I had the flu I built 24 cafe tables for the local amateur theater. I was never so miserable in all my life but I had made a promise to get them done.
Dick Durbin Tallahassee