OT - First Dylan & Now Willy?

Willy Nelson is playing Uncle Jessie in this summer's Dukes of Hazard.movie. Next up - Frank Klausz, James Krenov and Sam Malloof in The New Three Stooges Meet Frankenstein, with Billy Graham playing The Monster.
But come to think of it, Willy's always been one to do things just 'cause it'd be fun.
Never mind.
charlie b
I think charlie's been sticking his tongue in the electrical outlets again....:-0
BobS

BobS wrote:

I guess that accounts for the curly hair...

It's a good source for vitamin B12. It really gets you going.

But it was Willy, in the "electric horseman" or whatever, that had the classic line about a cocktail waitress.. rofl
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I like Willy most when he "plays" himself - like in a "Monk" episode a few seasons ago.
I wore out his "Stardust" LP until I got the CD. Now that's music!
Lou