OT - First Dylan & Now Willy?

Willy Nelson is playing Uncle Jessie in this summer's Dukes of Hazard.movie. Next up - Frank Klausz, James Krenov and Sam Malloof in The New Three Stooges Meet Frankenstein, with Billy Graham playing The Monster.

But come to think of it, Willy's always been one to do things just 'cause it'd be fun.

Never mind.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

I think charlie's been sticking his tongue in the electrical outlets again....:-0

BobS

Reply to
BobS

[snip] I guess that accounts for the curly hair...
Reply to
jo4hn

But it was Willy, in the "electric horseman" or whatever, that had the classic line about a cocktail waitress.. rofl

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

It's a good source for vitamin B12. It really gets you going.

Reply to
Leon

I like Willy most when he "plays" himself - like in a "Monk" episode a few seasons ago.

I wore out his "Stardust" LP until I got the CD. Now that's music!

Lou

Reply to
loutent