OT: Fire photo on APBW

I posted a rather striking photo of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the fires behind it.
Note that it is raining pitchforks and hammer handles here. Hope some of it goes further west.     mahalo,     jo4hn

And it's an awesome picture, John.. I posted it on Facebook, hope you don't mind..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Link?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
jo4hn wrote:

Go to youtube.com and search on "station fire video". Lot's of good time-lapse and regular stuff there.
The photo of JPL is pretty much in the pubic domain so post it wherever you like.
    mahalo,     jo4hn