OT: Filters = breath of fresh air

A couple weeks ago, I was down to below 50 in my "kill" file. Now I up to well over 400 threads with more added daily.
Unfortunately, some of my fav's have been recently added to it (e.g. TW-sorry Tom.)
Really like to read/post about woodworking in this woodworking forum. Haven't filtered OT yet because I like the humor/stories/ anecdotes etc.
Since this is OT, many will not read this.
Every time I filter, it's like a breath of fresh fall air.
FWIW.
Lou

Yep, keeps those unwanted thought-provoking and possibly opinion-reversing ideas out, just like foul air.