OT: Fd up country

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:38:24 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

What are you questioning? What Lew said is true. If you're an older, middle class worker, your chances of getting hired are exponentially less the older you get. I experienced it myself. It was only until I went into business for myself and could control a number of my employment activities that things changed for the better.

Well, I was going to put scare quotes around the word but decided against it. ;-)