OT: - Fallujah FIght

Page 2 of 2
"krw" wrote:

You make the point.
If you have any, wonder if you comb your hair to cover it or does it stand for all to see?
Lew
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 04:23:06 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

...and a good one, pot.

Full head of hair. Jealous?

Jealous? JEALOUS??? What? Are we 12 years old here?
On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:37:59 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Apparently some here are. It wasn't I who was wondering about someone's hair do.