OT Ephedra to be banned

... unless they make *it* a social program. You'll note that a lot of proponents of this kind of plan don't call it 2 years of military service, but "2 years of service". The opposition could leverage off of this idea very easily, making it a "clean up the inner cities, cure cancer, clean up the air, clean up the water" kind of plan.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

The current administration could nix that in a heartbeat by proposing it themselves first :-)

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. No place for a fiscally conservative, strong defense person to go these days I'm afraid.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Yup, if Scoop came back today, he'd be considered a far right winger.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn