OT - Elizabeth Edwards Funeral Protest

I agree with most of the nonviolent suggestions on this problem. Freedom of speech is a sacred part of our democracy. However, there is a very simple solution to this kind of bigotry. The news organizations that cover these bigots have the right to not put in their broadcasts. No publicity is the worst enemy of these people!
Len
In article

I think that is probably the best solution I've seen so far!
--
Stuart Winsor

Midland RISC OS show - Sat July 9th 2011
Stuart wrote:

huh? publicity, bad or good but mostly bad, is what keeps news organizations in business. why would they NOT want to publicize controversy?

AKA "there's no money in peace."