OT - Elizabeth Edwards Funeral Protest

I agree with most of the nonviolent suggestions on this problem. Freedom of speech is a sacred part of our democracy. However, there is a very simple solution to this kind of bigotry. The news organizations that cover these bigots have the right to not put in their broadcasts. No publicity is the worst enemy of these people!

Len

Reply to
l-lopez

I think that is probably the best solution I've seen so far!

Reply to
Stuart

huh? publicity, bad or good but mostly bad, is what keeps news organizations in business. why would they NOT want to publicize controversy?

Reply to
chaniarts

AKA "there's no money in peace."

Reply to