OT: EEEEEEeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuwww!

A cruise on the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks, and there are only 3 survivors; Bob, Tom and Debbie.
They manage to swim to a small island and they live there for a couple of years doing what's natural for men and women to do.
After several years of casual sex, all the time, Debbie felt absolutely horrible about what she was doing.
She felt having sex with both Bob and Tom was so immoral and bad that she killed herself.
It was tragic, but Bob and Tom managed to get through it. After a while, Bob and Tom's resistance to nature's urgings waned, and the inevitable happened.
Well, a couple more years went by and Bob and Tom began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .grimace . . . . . . . So they buried Debbie. ________________________________________ [thanks to Maura]
So kind of you to share.....
If you don't mind, I'll use this in my sermon next Sunday, thanks.

So Jeffry Dahmer says to Lorena Bobbitt: "Are you going to eat that?"