OT: Eagle Win - you Hear It Here First

That's funny, I was sure that I typed: "Eagles Win - You Heard It Here First".
Could be wrong though, I reckon.
"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Ya done confused your hormones there TW, folding that damn laundry.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Some of that Chinese spam rubbing off on you there Tom?

If you'd been posting, "Eagles Win, Steelers win by showing up without a rookie quarterback who can't tell a black jersey from a white one", then I'd be whooping right along with you.
I'm not even a devoted Steelers fan, but I wanted a Pennsylvania State Championship in the Super Bowl. The Pats are like the Yankees: a team that's excellent, but boring.
Oh, well. At least it's still a regional rivalry.
Kevin

During Warner Wolf's sports break (he's off TV but doing sports on a newstalk station) he opined:
"This year, for a change, the two best teams in the NFL will play in the Superbowl."
Guess it's another "Next year . . " for this feeling-old Steel Curtain fan.

Well... the best team from each conference maybe. We won't go into the "best 2 in the whole NFL" thing... :)
Probably right - the REAL Superbowl was played yesterday in Philly.
GO EAGLES!!!!
Lou

Yeah your right, 60-yard in your face TDs after you stopped them cold on 4th and one sure are boring. Not to mention ripping off 25-yard TD runs and what about end arounds? Man I thought that stuff was reserved for HS games. 'Course longest field goals ever by an opponent and with the windchill near zero sure makes one want to yawn. I guess it gets tiresome to see 87 yard interceptions for TDs so the only thing worth watching is the defense giving up meaningless TDs when the game is over. Let's see - Indy was the best offense in the league and what did they score? Oh yeah, a field goal. Pittsburgh was the best defense and they got scorched for 34 points. I guess it gets tiresome watching no-names make showtimers look ordinary.
Sure is boring gotta agree ...
Kevin Craig wrote:

You missed the "like the Yankees" part. I said that the Pats are an excellent football team, just like the Yankees mostly dominate baseball.
But both play with a kind of soulless precision that really doesn't inspire me to watch. Both seem to inspire a certain something that creates rabidly devoted fans, and just-as-rabid anti-fans.
Differences of opinion make the country great, so nothing personal. I just don't like your team, is all.
Kevin