OT: DST

This is where his head is at lately:
Down the hall upstairs from me There's a girl I swear I never see I hear the ringing of her phone She must live up there all alone She hangs her clothes out on the line They're hanging there right next to mine And if the wind should blow just right She could be in my arms tonight
"Robatoy" wrote:

keys. I got lost in that concept of 'no keys'... too many keys _is_ indicative of a complex life... just never thought about it that way.
Actually, sailing does that for you by puting your life in perspective.
If you sail, you soon learn to accept and use what mother nature gives you, on her terms, or you can continue to be an "A" type and frustrate the hell out of your self, maybe end up with a pile of "stuff", still wanting more and probably fighting the onset of ulsers.

You get past The Weavers, The Kingston Trio or Pete Seeger as a single, and I'm lost.

You got it.
The freedom to tell the world to kiss my rear end and accept the consequences.

think Lew is a latent hippy. :-)
Latent Hell<G>
Lew
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:31:42 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

I understand. I used to sail to beautiful islands just fifteen or so miles offshore, that at certain times of the year I had completely to myself. Baffled by that being the case, but grateful and never more contented than when on one of those trips.
I had a revelation a few years back and determined that simplification should be the primary goal. Unfortunately, SWMBO is a firm believer in and works diligently toward complication without even realizing she is doing so.
Frank

Bob Martin wrote:

You left off automobile/truck clocks.

I got the cars and trucks, Cameras I forgot. Did any one mention Water Softeners yet?

Not w/ a Kinetico :^)

At least they won't get you in trouble being out of sync.

I happened to look at ours the other day and was surprised it actually had the right time. You can tell I really care a lot about what time the water softener has.
Now, for the time being my garage thermostat's right. I might or might not reset it next DST. (New thermostat, programmable. Trying to save some propane by not keeping things as warm.)
Puckdropper