OT - Door Weatherstripping

Not exactly related to WW, but I have exterior doors with a flat copper weatherstripping band that is about 1/25" wide. It is tacked into the jamb about every inch or so.
It is cracked so I'd like to replace it, since it seems pretty effective. However, I can't seem to locate a source for it. Anyone know of any supplier that carries it?

A quick google for bronze weatherstrip found this supplier. (USA I'm afraid)
http://www.kilianhardware.com/sprinbronwea.html
This is a flat strip you nail on and run a tool down to make it bow outwards although I notice they also list some V-strip too.
http://www.kilianhardware.com/otsprinbronw.html
> A quick google for bronze weatherstrip found this supplier. > (USA I'm afraid) > > http://www.kilianhardware.com/sprinbronwea.html > > This is a flat strip you nail on and run a tool down to make > it bow outwards although I notice they also list some V-strip too. > > http://www.kilianhardware.com/otsprinbronw.html
Great. The former is what I need. I was googling on copper, not bronze. I may be in Philly next month...
Thanks.

FYI, I ordered 2 rolls from this company on Monday. I received them today (Wednesday) after charging me only $5 shipping. I highly recommend them.
Thanks.
The Borg carries it here. WeatherstrippingSpring Weatherstrip, Frost King
Craft@Hrs Unit Material Labor Total
Spring Weatherstrip, Frost King
You set spring tension to create maximum seal. Fits one average door or window.
SKU 518603, No. MB617H, 1-1/8", Bronze BC@.350 Ea 6.97 9.73 16.70

Eric Ryder wrote:

Thanks. I didn't see it at my Borg here in No. Va.