OT - Don't go to PETA for a shop dog

The numbers in Northfork, Va are a little off, if memory servers, PETA was adopting animals from the SPCA, thats why the SPCA didn't put them down. PETA was taking them and then looking for homes to put them in the real question is why is PETA taking animals it can't take care of and if they can find homes for them and have to put them down, why are they dumping the bodys?

by no means am I supporting PETA, they have become a far left wacko group, kinda always where, but now there loosing touch with reality. Kinda reminds me of the "peace activists" that become violent mobs, or the anti-aborionists that bomb abortion clinics. once you become a fanatic Reality stops being important to them.

Reply to
Richard Clements

'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Not to side with PETA on this, but you might be surprised at the euthanasia rates at your local "Humane Society"/ dog pound. My wife brought home a puppy from the pound yesterday (she'a a volunteer dog-walker) to be fattened up so he'd be adoptable. Seems that people see a few ribs on the side of an otherwise healthy puppy, and won't even think about adopting it. So they're put down. Policy. Spay and neuter, folks. Tom, getting a little rain in Tucson!

Reply to
tom

In that link, at least as a single data point for the specific area in which the PETA gang was caught, the link article pointed out that the SPCA in that same town was adopting out 73% of the animals placed in its care vs. the 13.7% that PETA lists as its aggregate 2004 rate.

Mark & Juanita

My neighbors Mark and Juanita wrote: In that link, at least as a single data point for the specific area in which the PETA gang was caught, the link article pointed out that the SPCA in that same town was adopting out 73% of the animals placed in its care vs. the 13.7% that PETA lists as its aggregate 2004 rate.

Consider the source....? Tom

Reply to
tom

March 15th is Eat an Animal for PETA Day!

Fire up the grill!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone