OT: Dogs

Robatoy wrote in news:5322baf3-2ab9-488d-9b02- snipped-for-privacy@k15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Han

Yep, those have been around for awhile. You can even buy them for your pickup truck.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

But don't drive in South Carolina.

krw

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

She needs a bunch of supporters with the appropriate tattoos. Tastefully done, of course ...

Reply to
Han

I thought you could only buy those if you speak Spanish?? That's apparently the rule down this way.

Even the transplanted rednecks, the only other possible demographic, have more taste in Texas. The indigenous variety spend their money on a velvet Elvis for the double wide.

:P)

Reply to
Swingman

2-

A Velvet Elvis would go well with my tapestry of those dogs playing cards.

Reply to
Robatoy

Zz Yzx