OT: Dogs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM1mUD_4BZk

"Neuticles"?
--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

pickup truck.
On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 08:50:23 -0400, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

But don't drive in South Carolina.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/truck-testicles-lead-to-trial-654739

654739> She needs a bunch of supporters with the appropriate tattoos. Tastefully done, of course ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 9/6/2011 7:50 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I thought you could only buy those if you speak Spanish?? That's apparently the rule down this way.
Even the transplanted rednecks, the only other possible demographic, have more taste in Texas. The indigenous variety spend their money on a velvet Elvis for the double wide.
:P)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

A Velvet Elvis would go well with my tapestry of those dogs playing cards.