OT? Do It Yourself Network Seeks Upholsterer for New TV Show!

Patrick Conroy asks:

Naugahyde. Thing is, it's awfully rough on the Naugas.

Charlie Self

Hey! I grew up just outside Naugatuck, formerly a hotbed of plastics and chemical manfacturing.

I think Naugahide may have some roots there, but now the Nauga is extinct.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

LOL! Well I just got off the phone with her and told her about this 'opportunity'. She laughed at the pushing 45 comment. She's actually pushing DOWN on fifty. She doesn't look it. All decked out she doesn't look a day over 40.

Not that it matters she said she wouldn't be interested.

Reply to
Henry

How do you approach a business woman and ask her for a picture to post on the net? I suspect I'd be wearing my ass for a hat.

Reply to
Henry

On 13 Aug 2004 08:39:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) calmly ranted:

Not if it's a -minority- sex, right?

Where's our pal BentCajunGal? She's the right sex and occupation/skill level, but dunno 'bout the age. That would be a hoot to see "one of us" on the telly, wot?

------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Ooh. Post a picture of you wearing your ass for a hat, too.

tt

Reply to
Test Tickle

Easy. Tell her you are looking models for the Playboy issue "Girls In Upholstery Shops" coming out in January. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

So, you're saying it's more about the cushioning than the cushions?

Reply to
Dave Hinz