OT: disappointed Swingman

Looking at my run schedule trying to decide what local races to run balance of the year, was thinking about the Fulton Festival 5K in June, noticed that your band was playing that night, thought I'd hang around (or come back) and give a listen.
Then I noticed it was 2007. You guys need to update your schedule!
Frank

he's on "Swing Time".. one of his better qualities, Imo..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
"Frank Boettcher" wrote

Sorry about that. I no longer do the website, so don't get me started on that ... unfortunately, it's a "yoko" thing. :(
The correct date for that festival is Friday, June 13th 2008.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/8/08

Yep, upon additional review your site says Fulton, MS, but it appears that it is actually in Fulton, MO.
Thought it was odd that I'd missed a local race even though it would be unusual for there to be a race that time of year in Mississippi (too hot, race directors know better).
Oh well, another time, another place. Frank

SteveP.