What did you Dentist or Denturist say?
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
Way OT, but since I'm sure I'm not the only seasoned citizen on this
group, I thought I might find some expertise here.
I'm having a problem with plaque forming on my dentures. Seems to have
gotten worse in the last year or so, maybe my chemistry is changing.
But I can't seem to get it off. I've tried the soaks, the toothpaste
especially for dentures, a vinegar/water mix, and a bleach/water mix.
The only method that had much effect was the bleach/water but it also
tended to bleach out the pink "gum" color. Luckily I tried it on an old
denture and not my good ones :-).
I've seen ads for ultrasonic cleaners, but I wonder if one of those was
used on a regular basis what the effect on the plastic might be.
Anyone found a solution they'd share with me?
Intelligence is an experiment that failed - G. B. Shaw