OT: Delta Pressure Washer

At least it's Delta related. I've recently been in the market for a light to medim duty gas powered pressure washer and ran across a Delta at Sam's Club. The part number is DPW2400 or there abouts. Has a Honda 5.5hp motor. Don't know what kind of pump. Provides 2400 psi at 2.5 gpm. Price is $368.
The specs compare favorably with other models I've looked at, and the price is about $50 cheaper. I'm looking for something for general household use, cleaning the deck, siding, driveway, etc. $400 is about the upper end I'm willing to spend.
Does anyone know anything about this? I've DAGS and can't find anything, nothing on the Delta site, and no one else seems to sell it. Perhaps this is another model with the Delta logo on it made for Sam's? The motor seems decent but that's about all I can find any info on.
Any comments, advice, warnings, etc? Thanks, Scott
Neighbor has one that I borrow from time to time, good unit easy to use, sprays with constant pressure has tendency to stop suddenly when it runs out of gas.

motor.
$368.
price
use,
seems
: I'm looking for something for general household use, : cleaning the deck, siding, driveway, etc. $400 is about the upper end I'm : willing to spend.
For the kind of light use you describe, I might suggest looking at one of the electric models instead. I have a Karcher than was ~$150 and works great. Doesn't generate quite the same pressures as the gas models, true, but then most of those are overkill for most house-cleaning tasks and can do damage to the surfaces you're trying to clean. Plus the electric ones are much smaller to store, require essentially zero maintenance, and are quieter. And they're half the price, or less.
Your choice of course, just thought I'd mention these as a viable alternative. I had my doubts at first but was quickly won over.
-Brett
--
Brett B. Bonner This planet needs a lot more kids who think
snipped-for-privacy@picante.com taking the lawnmower's engine apart is *way*