OT: Definitely not about woodworking. But funny.

I don't know why, but this cracked me up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofn8-3SWd8M

PS.. does anybody want to buy a used microphone?

You go for that sensitive, cerebal type of humor, eh?

Guilty as charged.
"Lee Michaels" wrote

As Larry, the cable guy sez, I don't care who you are, now that there's a brazilian carbon credits in a single puff!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

I have heard you mentioned before, is that what you describe as a HOT microphone? :~)
Robatoy wrote:

Nothing I like better than quiet good taste. I could SMELL it. Dang!

My favourite fart joke is this one:
Dad: "Come here kid, pull my finger." 5-yeal old pulls finger. Dad farts. Kid: "What are you? Some kind of doorbell?"

I was depping in an Irish band a few years ago and we played a show at an Army camp in the south of England along with this guy "Mr Methane". Out of "uniform" he was a nice guy, he told me he learned how to do it when he was practicing Yoga. We (the band and him) spent the night in dormitory together, surprisingly there was no farting from his corner of the room and NO we don't lend him a mic.

Therein lies the humour. It's not so much the farting, but how the hosts are dealing with it.