OT -- deer hunting success

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:25:36 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

Nah! You'd never see me coming. Who'd suspect someone doing a wheelchair drive-by? :)
4ax.com:

You tipped your hand. I'll be looking for it now. <g>
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 04:36:22 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

I hope I don't read about some hunter knocking off people in wheelchairs.
4ax.com:

As long as you don't go out in the woods dressed up as a deer you'll be ok.

I'm doing my part to fix Indiana's deer overpopulation problem, and my checkbook underpopulation problem.
On 11/21/2012 5:28 PM, Bill wrote:

No kidding Bill, I was just reading over the "deer" bill of rights.....
You should see the bill the mosquito's.
Oh and that beef and chicken you eat...
On 11/23/2012 8:23 AM, Leon wrote:

I can send a -pile-, er testing sample of the recycled turkey I ate yesterday to any lawyer who wants to file a class action on behalf of the Turkey Bill of Rights ... but they'll have to hurry.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
"Swingman" wrote in message wrote in

I can send a -pile-, er testing sample of the recycled turkey I ate yesterday to any lawyer who wants to file a class action on behalf of the Turkey Bill of Rights ... but they'll have to hurry.
What? You can't save it?
Dave in Texas
On 11/23/2012 11:10 AM, Dave in Texas wrote:

I'd burn a hole thought a paper sack. :~0

I was listening to a talk show show Wed. and they we're deep frying turkeys to aution off for charity. The guy who was cooking had his 13 & 14 year old daughters there who had raised them. The host asked them if it bothered them to see them getting offed and cooked. They just giggled and said nah tastes too good. I'd much rather eat an animal raised the whole time on the farm then one that's been through a feed lot. I've got sympathy for animals that go thru that process. Mike M
Leon wrote:

Yes, it has been observed that when things come down to choices for people or for nature, nature usually loses--just look out your window and imagine how it looked 100 years ago.
I have heard that Cows has a pretty good bill of rights plan in India. If someone would like to set up something here to protect some deer, I wouldn't object. From what I have heard, the native americans had alot respect for nature--but we kicked them the hell off *our* property! I'm sure not before a lot of soul-searching though.
Was the hide of the two eliminated deer discarded as a matter of convenience? We are a wasteful lot.

I can't see anyone elses property from my window, still have native vegetation and forest, and I still get deer, bear, and cougars passing thru. If you like small dogs you better keep them in. We suspect the owl has had some good eating.
Mike M

Moron. Just go on denying that there's a problem.

Let me guess: the "problem" exists in areas of the world inhabited by people with darker skin than yours, right?
Doug Miller wrote:

From a Dilbert cartoon
Pointy-haired boss (PHB) - "I went hunting over the weekend and shot a moose." Secretary: "That doesn't sound like you. What am I missing?" PHB: "It had a saddle." Secretary: "And there it is."

No saddles on mine, just antlers.
Heading out again tomorrow morning at oh-dark-thirty with my son and his SWMBO. 'Bout time to hit the rack.