OT -- deer hunting success

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:43:49 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

Maybe he's talking about the Deer Species. In any event, I vote to eliminate Doug. He certainly has had more of a negative impact on this earth than *any* deer.

Reply to
Dave

Moron. Just go on denying that there's a problem.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

I'm doing my part to fix Indiana's deer overpopulation problem, and my checkbook underpopulation problem.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Dave wrote in news:3v5ra8tq9j54d0momv52f234ic9ciis06n@

4ax.com:

You're welcome to make the attempt, Dave, but I suspect it won't end well for you.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Bob Martin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Let me guess: the "problem" exists in areas of the world inhabited by people with darker skin than yours, right?

Reply to
Doug Miller

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:25:36 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

Nah! You'd never see me coming. Who'd suspect someone doing a wheelchair drive-by? :)

Reply to
Dave

Dave wrote in news:iuusa8pi2e7mnnqijuj0ie19cfss9vmm1t@

4ax.com:

You tipped your hand. I'll be looking for it now.

Reply to
Doug Miller

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 04:36:22 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

I hope I don't read about some hunter knocking off people in wheelchairs.

Reply to
Dave

No kidding Bill, I was just reading over the "deer" bill of rights.....

You should see the bill the mosquito's.

Oh and that beef and chicken you eat...

Reply to
Leon

I can send a -pile-, er testing sample of the recycled turkey I ate yesterday to any lawyer who wants to file a class action on behalf of the Turkey Bill of Rights ... but they'll have to hurry.

Reply to
Swingman

I can send a -pile-, er testing sample of the recycled turkey I ate yesterday to any lawyer who wants to file a class action on behalf of the Turkey Bill of Rights ... but they'll have to hurry.

What? You can't save it?

Dave in Texas

Reply to
Dave in Texas

I was listening to a talk show show Wed. and they we're deep frying turkeys to aution off for charity. The guy who was cooking had his 13 & 14 year old daughters there who had raised them. The host asked them if it bothered them to see them getting offed and cooked. They just giggled and said nah tastes too good. I'd much rather eat an animal raised the whole time on the farm then one that's been through a feed lot. I've got sympathy for animals that go thru that process. Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

Yes, it has been observed that when things come down to choices for people or for nature, nature usually loses--just look out your window and imagine how it looked 100 years ago.

I have heard that Cows has a pretty good bill of rights plan in India. If someone would like to set up something here to protect some deer, I wouldn't object. From what I have heard, the native americans had alot respect for nature--but we kicked them the hell off *our* property! I'm sure not before a lot of soul-searching though.

Was the hide of the two eliminated deer discarded as a matter of convenience? We are a wasteful lot.

Reply to
Bill

Dave wrote in news:1a2ua8t8hm198fdqb71f2olh9p3h1l5ntn@

4ax.com:

As long as you don't go out in the woods dressed up as a deer you'll be ok.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I can't see anyone elses property from my window, still have native vegetation and forest, and I still get deer, bear, and cougars passing thru. If you like small dogs you better keep them in. We suspect the owl has had some good eating.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

I'd burn a hole thought a paper sack. :~0

Reply to
Leon