OT. Deep doo-doo

If you saw the news article from Alaska last week, that sort of thing is becoming epidemic.

Men, you might think about sleeping in a separate locked room from now on.

Reply to
LL

door?"

After being married I began to gain some weight. One day while watching TV SWMBO remarked on that, saying, "Your belly is getting to be as big as my ass."

I rolled my eyes and exclaimed. "Oh my God, it's THAT big?"

I'm divorced now.

--=20

FF

Reply to
fredfighter

How was the couch last nite?

Reply to
patrick conroy

Rumor mill has it that it was more than a *month* before she let him back _into_ the house as far as the couch.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

NO NO NO The pants don't make your ass look big, it's your HUGE ass that make those pants look SMALL :-)

William....

Reply to
William

You're not married or in a long term relationship are you..........

Get to know Rosie Palm and her five sisters. You're going to need her.

Reply to
LL

years ago swimbo and myself took a vacation with her parents to san deigo while walking on the beach theses two asome looking girls in thong bikinis walk by of course I looked swimbo gets upset and tells me your looking at other girls while your with me so I said if god didnt want me to look at them he would have made them ugly. to which she replys is that why you dont look at me that way

and yes were divorced now opps jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP

Reply to
JAMES Mankin

When I was still dating my wife, she caught me looking at a bikini-clad girl on a riding lawn mower. When she said "You're not supposed to look at that.", I countered with "Hey babe, just 'cause I'm on a diet, don't mean I can't look at the menu." I'm still lookin', and she ain't complaining. Eat your hearts out. Joe

JAMES Mank> years ago swimbo and myself took a vacation with her parents to san

Reply to
Joe_Stein

A married woman might have said:

"I don't care where you get your appetite, so long as you eat at home."

Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

How long did you sleep alone for that one?

Vic Baron

The best one I ever heard was "Why should I go out and eat hamburg when I can have steak at home?".

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Paul Newman said that. That's easy to say when you're married to Joanne Woodward... who still looks great.

Reply to
Robatoy

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuch.

Reply to
Silvan

Yup, very very true. Mom has one of those big multi-station all-in-one weight things. It's a coat rack, a hat rack, and a drying rack all in one. By the time you get done moving everything off of it to exercise, you've already gotten enough exercise, so it seems kind of pointless.

Reply to
Silvan