OT. Deep doo-doo

Page 2 of 2

How long did you sleep alone for that one?
Glen wrote:

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuch.
Robatoy wrote:

Somebodys gettin' 'nuttin for a looong time!
Barry

Let's put it this way.... when I put my arm around her last night... the furnace kicked in...brrrrrrrrr It wasn't that cold OUTside...
00
Rob---->who has weathered storms before. Last biggie was when I offered my opinion on women's equality (when some of her friends were over). I said something like: "of course I believe in equality, women should be able to pull themselves up to our level, but not drag us down to theirs." I actually saw a couple of them morph from their usually feminine selves to corduroy-wearing, brush-cut, truckerwallet-carrying, comfortable-shoe-wearing, snarling, raging dogs. I then tried to sell the whole thing as a joke...... with minimal success. Oh well...
The line: "You can't cut me off, because you don't know where I'm getting it." may not be the best idea at this point.

Two words: Lorena Bobbitt.
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:31:50 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

If you saw the news article from Alaska last week, that sort of thing is becoming epidemic.
Men, you might think about sleeping in a separate locked room from now on.
I assume this is your first wife.....
Robatoy wrote:

and
door?"
After being married I began to gain some weight. One day while watching TV SWMBO remarked on that, saying, "Your belly is getting to be as big as my ass."
I rolled my eyes and exclaimed. "Oh my God, it's THAT big?"
I'm divorced now.
--
FF
years ago swimbo and myself took a vacation with her parents to san deigo while walking on the beach theses two asome looking girls in thong bikinis walk by of course I looked swimbo gets upset and tells me your looking at other girls while your with me so I said if god didnt want me to look at them he would have made them ugly. to which she replys is that why you dont look at me that way
JAMES Mankin wrote:

A married woman might have said:
"I don't care where you get your appetite, so long as you eat at home."
Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker

The best one I ever heard was "Why should I go out and eat hamburg when I can have steak at home?".
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Paul Newman said that. That's easy to say when you're married to Joanne Woodward... who still looks great.

How was the couch last nite?