OT- decking surface material

deciding on the deck surface. 2x6 pressure treated vs. 5/4 deck boards. Same cost. This is for a 2nd story 12x30 deck. any comments appreciated. Posts are 6x6, beams are 4x16. Very stable :)

Trex. Well worth the added expense. Lasts a long time and no need to mailtain it like fir, cedar, or redwood. I'm impressed w/ it. -Rick
If you are talking PT for the 2x6 or 5/4 material, I would advise the 5/4 material. It is rounded on the corners and is lighter weight. Read that easier to handle and easier on bare feet.
Also consider 5/4 Ipe. More pricey but it offers the advantage of a non-toxic material and will last for many many years like PT with out any treatment at all.. Very easy on bare feet and no splinters.

2x6 can span a greater joist gap, normally 24" OC. 5/4 comes rounded, often a slight better quality. I've run 2x6 throuygh a planer and router to round the edges and smooth it before, for a special application that needed the strength, but I do 5/4 normally. IPE is great. Trex, and the like, are too artificial for me. Almost always end up with PT 5/4 decking.
Jeff