OT - Dang Sun. I'm a lobster!

Since the weather here in Southern OH kicked in to full Summer (we missed Spring) I had to catch up on my 'yard business'. I changed the 'oil filter (and oil), air filter, fuel filter, spark plug, and blades on my John Deere today. Then I mowed and weed-ate all 2 acres... about .5 acres twice cause of the excessive growth. Anyways, Im not sure how this happened, it has to be a first, but I got sun burned - in Ohio - in April. The tops of my arms, the back of my neck, and a strange half-rounded-recangle on the back of my bald head (from the 'hole' in my hat) are all bright red, not to mention the raccoonish look I have from wearing my sunglasses through this endeavor.
Anyways, days like today make me wish my shop was outdoors! I couldn't bring myself to hang out in the basement.
I'd bet we still get at least one more snow. :-)
Mike W.

Bah! as a small kid, I managed to get sunburned -- to the point of *blisters*, no less -- in central Iowa, in _January_. Fresh snowfall, plus the play area was surrounded on three sides by 'off-white' walls. *lots* of reflectivity.