OT: dang fires...

Well, San Bernardino Nat'l Forest is burning yet again. This one maybe will thin stuff out enough to slow the advent of future fires. If anyone wants burnt pine, fir, or oak, call the Forest Service. We were evacuated but only for two nights this time. Helicopters are slowly draining our lake but I don't mind. Excitement keeps you young.     snuffle, cough,     jo4hn

You know, you move away from the hustle and bustle after a long career in setting fire to rockets, then...JUST when you're about to relax...

OOOOOpssss
Stay safe you, Jo4hn and yours....
"jo4hn" wrote:

maybe