OT: Current Count US Casualties 11/16/05, Iraq 2079 and Afghanistan 248

For Leon the Moron!
And look how many have died by simply staying in the U.S. and not going to Iraq. In the last 2 years, tens of thousands.
So we need more dead soldiers to make it even!
Does the bingle twip or nerk?
Ahhh a Cumpooter illiterate!
Well take the damn gerbil out of your ass and ask him.... and lay off the TV for a month. Then you might have a chance for recovery!

You are just a stinking troll.
spammer
asswipe

Actual battle deaths Killed Involved [US]
Revolutionary war 4,435 217,000
War of 1812 2,260 286,000
Civil war 214,500 2,200,000
WW1 53,402 474,500
WW2 291,000 16,112,000
Korea 33,741 5,720,000
Vietnam 47,410 3,403,000

Perspective is not allowed in this debate!

Yeah, we would not want a clear view of the situation. That would shoot down the nay sayers of the war.
yeah you couldn't shoot anything more then a limb blank wad.... Fuster & Cuss!
Yeah you win.......................oh mindless drooling fucknut