OT: Current Count - 11/03/05 - 2037 Young Americans Dead

Page 2 of 2

Charlie Self wrote:

Gee whiz, Charlie, you remember the DATE? Now, your serial number, or your rifle number, or your laundry number I could understand...
John Martin only 2 for 3, but does remember we have a birthday next week

Charlie, You 1st Battalion weenie. You guys were right near the BAM barracks. Hank
Charlie wow you really humbled that kid!

U R A Pussy, was that nice? Do you feel better degrading him? So Edwin how long have you been a Marine? Viet? Iraq?
Semper Fi! Buddy!

The OP degraded himself with his post. He needs no help from me to do that. Just read his eloquent replies.

Uhhh. Now I think I'm confused Ed. The OP asked a pretty simple motor question. A couple of guys with numbers in their name changed the color of this string. I think Greg has done a great job of keeping himself cool in the face of a**holeness.
I think! Well, maybe I'm not sure. Hmmmmm - never mind.
RonB
OOPS - wrong post.
Not my fault though.
Bifocals.
Yeah another asswipe, Do you get off just running your suck. Greg the hapless child who can't even create a question properly or send an email to Grizzly Yeah that's way to tough!
Degraded myself? what a twit you are......
no wonder we're losing the war. It's you hapless ball less fucknutz...............

Tell you what... Since you're such a hero, why don't you jump on your marine thingy, go to Iraq and do your thing there. You'll be a big hit - hopefully all over the nearest wall......
I agree.

Your one of those "Monday morning Quarterback", Kinda marines aren't you.
I'm not as stupid as you.... I know the difference between and APC and a Hummer! You still get confused when you reach in to get a stick of gum out of your pocket huh? Is it tough not having a dick or even a dick for a brain?
Qusrterback is for Football and not related at all to the military!
When you grow up and enlist to serve your country you will learn the difference....

So uh, your a Monday morning quarter back kinda marine for sure. LOL

You know, most people, when changing their nym for the n'th time, would realize just how pathetic of an act it is to have to resort to that sort of thing to climb out of killfiles.
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:58:49 +0000, Dave Hinz wrote:

But that's the only life he has - if he couldn't irritate people he'd have no human interaction at all.

I think he overestimates his impact.