OT: Current Count - 11/03/05 - 2037 Young Americans Dead

Page 1 of 2

As an old marine, I certainly know death of combat and in Battle, it is an honor. To die sitting in a Hummer with your weapon unloaded, because they could save some dollars (to stuff in their pockets) by promoting the Jeep replacement as a Personnel Carrier and using that in the place of an APC...........is the GREATEST SIN!
It was comical just rolling into Baghdad as our Military Leaders cheered Victory and Bush claimed Mission Accomplished.
and the fat lady hadn't sung yet!
Couldn't resist the up roar!
and it won't be over until she does!

No, you are a pussy. Real marines are not afraid to use their real names.
You don't know any huh?
So lick this kid!

199.45.49.11 wrote:

He knows me.
and your a real marine?

names.
199.45.49.11 (in QSyaf.1646$5R2.995@trnddc08) said:
> [...]
I've never been a Marine; but the Marines with whom I served would have said this kind of public guff brings no honor to anyone.
Of course that was a long time ago and many things have changed.
-- Morris Dovey
Morris Dovey wrote:

the marines in this story don't bring a whole lot of honor to the core, either: http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/11/03/ppines.marines.rape /
Dave
Hey David didn't you know that marines kill people, isn't that what they are trained to do?, I don't think public guff is even in the marines handbook, I don't think they even know the word guff or even spell it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/11/03/ppines.marines.rape /
Hey dave thats corp!

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/11/03/ppines.marines.rape /
199.45.49.11 wrote:

Hey, 49.11, that's Corps.
really mr marine i'm so sorry

core,
199.45.49.11 wrote:

I KNEW I'd spelled it wrong! :) It just didn't look right, but I knew readers would "get the drift".
dave

Corn?
Yellow belly?
Marine? Not.

Never met Charlie personally, but I've known him here for a few years. He has the traits of a real marine. Honest, straightforward, self assured, confident, and don't hide behind fake names. on the internet . I'm proud to know many and have some in my family.
199.45.49.11 wrote:

My what is a real marine? Oh. You mean "You are" or "You're" a real marine. That's what they told me when I graduated from platoon 105, April 14, 1958, at Parris Island.
Charlie Self said:

Now that's a Real Marine. I was in a cradle - you were covering my a$%...
Thanks,
Greg G.
wow he's my hero too

Greg G. wrote:

Wow... feeling pretty young, here. My PARENTS hadn't been out of a cradle for very long at that point.
-John in NH
wow wone of those... gee that old huh! good for you there fella.