OT: Cracking up again.....

Page 3 of 3
On 11/23/10 5:18 PM, Morgans wrote:

It's joke from another thread. Some guy was claiming that oak sawdust was corrosive enough to damage metal... which is complete BS. So now, anytime someone brings up oak, we all joke around about oak rust.
--

-MIKE-

Never heard of Oak rust?
http://www.plantanswers.com/oak_falling.htm
;-)
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:18:44 -0500, Morgans wrote:

No, it's gotten associated with a great *wooden* sports car:
http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/sales/44_sport_2010/44_sport.html

On 11/22/2010 5:46 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-516687/The-worlds-wooden-supercar-faster-Porsche-Lamborghini.html
"Robatoy" wrote:

--------------------------------- There was a young man from Boston, Who bought himself a new Austin, He had room for his ass, a gallon of gas, But his balls hung out, and he lost them.
Lew
On 11/22/2010 3:48 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Speaking of "Cracking up again ..." :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSEsdQ6a0n8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b4WzWFKQ20

unsafe activity.
On Nov 23, 9:50am, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Those chards of fibreglass won't cut much deeper than 3-5 inches. So it's safe.
On 11/22/2010 3:48 PM,

Those chards of fibreglass won't cut much deeper than 3-5 inches. So it's safe.
Especially if your body is surrounded by 6 inches of pure unadulterated fat
"Robatoy" wrote in message
Some stuff hits me funny. This did:
http://www.wimp.com/reliantrobin /
Yup... and it gets used on the show quite a bit in some episodes... they make their guests drive a course in one; with much the same results in one corner. Tom