OT: Cool Website for Aviation Fans

http://flightaware.com/live /
--

-MIKE-

That is pretty cool.... now how do I get those couple of hours back? <G>
"Robatoy" wrote

That is pretty cool.... now how do I get those couple of hours back? <G> ================ I am sure theycan arrange it for a reasonable fee. Just get out your credit card and call .......
Robatoy wrote:

Tell me about it. :-)
--

-MIKE-

Thanks! Tom

I think it was this site that I watched, for several hours, my son was flying back from England in 2001 non stop to Houston.

...good 'un, Mike...I managed to get out of there before the giant squid grabbed me...whew!
cg