OT - CNN Breaking News

The state of California just announced that Michael Jackson could not be buried within the boundaries of the state of California. During autopsy it was determined that due to repeated reconstructive surgeries, his body contained a large amount of plastics, Bondo and other substances that can endanger the state's ground water supply.

They will have to grind him up and recycle him.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

They're going to make him into Lego blocks so the kids can play with him instead of vice versa.

Max

Reply to
Max

The other white meat!

nb

Reply to
notbob

That's really sick, Ron.. I love it..

I pasted it into Facebook, to see if I could be the local shit-disturber this morning..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

We woke up to the sound of a thunderstorm this morning.

Then we found out it was Elvis kicking the hell out of Michael for marrying his daughter.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

While being held down by John Lennon and George Harrison.

Reply to
Father Haskell

While being held down by John Lennon and George Harrison.

And, of course, the Elephant Man.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz