OT? CNC Cutting Systems

Hello,
This was shown on the DIY channel's program called Cool Tools. As there has been some discussion of CNC routing here in the past, I thought that it might be of interest to some of the members of the group.
I'd be interested in reading some of the CNC guru's opinions, if any.
Apologies in advance, if this shouldn't have been posted here.
http://www.torchmate.com /
Peter.
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:07:05 -0400, Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:

I'm no Guru, however if you want to see some cool CNC stuff goto www.cnczone.com
They have forums discussing builds that people do of custom CNC machines.