OT Clint Eastwood for President

Page 2 of 2
"Nothin like a good piece of hickory."

"A man's got to know his limitations." -- John, in Minnesota

"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it."
todd
this is for wood working dum ass
Robrt M White

Words of wisdom from one who can't even spell his own name <g>
--
Al Reid

How will I know when I get there...

Nor the word "dumb". hahahahahahahahhahahh
Good one Al.
Isn't woodworking a compound word?