OT: Check out this video... Is it really a dead horse I'm beating?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_tf25lx_3o&feature=player_embedded

I fail to see why anyone would want to add explosives to the 911 mix, just the attack itself would make the buildings unusable and be enough of a reason to start a war. Granted the collapse is much more dramatic and leaves a longer impact on the public mind but was it really worth the trouble? How would you place the thermite to be effective with out some one getting curious. I have always wondered about some of the events of 911 and this would answer some of the questions but it raises even more. Maybe it all was just a plot by W to get a war going so he could invade Iraq and get Saddum Hessian (sp) for trying to "kill his daddy" during the first gulf wars. Maybe it was really Aliens trying to turn attention away from their abduction of cows in Kansas. Maybe it was just a well worked scheme by some radicals trying to start a Holy War. I doubt that we will ever know the truth about it all but the thermite does sound interesting.

We may never find out exactly what happened. One thing I do believe, however, is that the neocons, the Silversteins, Cheneys, Bushes, Mossad, etc are capable of ANYthing. I firmly believe that nothing stands in the way of greed and power. The 9-11 Commission's report? True? Maybe. Accurate? Maybe. Inside job? Maybe. Nothing, and absolutely NOTHING would surprise me.
It also doesn't matter what anyone believes. The country has been divided. If you believe one thing, the other half will call you a nut. If you believe another, the other half will call you a sheep. Sooo all of you! Get back to work! Pay your half-a-year's income to the weapons masters! Resistance is futile! Repeat after me! Baaaaa.baaaaa..baaaaaa
Tom wrote:

EVERY one of those idiotic conspiracy claims have been debunked. Every time one is debunked, some moron comes up with another and it is soon debunked. It's like the dunce cap isn't enough. These numbnuts have to print t-shirts and placards announcing how stupid they are.
--

-MIKE-

Al + Fe02 isn't rare at all in an airplane or an airplane crash into a steel structure building. Tons of Al is provided in vaporized form and tons of iron in the same form. When they touch they attach.
So big deal.
Martin
Tom wrote:

I didn't look at the video. The demonstration in cghemistry class around 1960 was enough. The mix of aluminium owder and rust is called thermite. Look it up on Wikipedia. Or find the episode on dirty jobs where they weld rail in the Baltimore subway.
--
Best regards
Han