OT Changing the subject

CW,
Do you know if there is a way to open .SKD files in AutoCAD? .SKD is the format that AutoSketch saves or saved drawings. IIRC at one time I could open these file in older versions of AutoCAD LT. Maybe that was a dream.
May be the older versions but nothing newer will. AutoCAD 2002 (full version) won't do it. I checked my other programs. Nothing. I'll check around though. If I find a way, I'll let you know.

Thank you CW, I would appreciate it. Even a way to just view and print the file world suite me.

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 05:43:01 GMT, "Leon"

seems I remember something about autodesk changing vendors on autosketch a few years back and dumping a file format. could be what you're up against.
pretty fuzzy memory, though.

Perhaps so... I honestly do not recall how I used to open the old files but I kept them because I was able to do so at one time. Perhaps I was opening them in Auto Sketch and saving them in a format the LT 97or 98 still recognized.
Bridger wrote:

will open a .DXF file. Hope that helps
--
Mule-Tracks