OT: Caught speeding.

A cop pulled me over for speeding, but I almost talked my way out of it till the cop looked into my backseat.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/image001.jpg

Accelerating a little hard? :)
Sorry to hear about it, and my condolences to whoever had to clean out the trunk.... that must have been some stoop'n'scoop

Trained to go into the trunk instead of the carpets.