OT: Carving scrap wood

I posted a couple of pictures of my 2nd attempt at woodcarving on my website in case anyone might be curious. The 1st attempt is still a work in progress. As stated in the subject line, this piscatorial subject was made from scrap (yes, Basswood).

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Looks a heck of a lot better than the mouse I first tried. My second attempt was a vine with leaves. That project turned out better.

Good job. Keep at it.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny