OT: Carving scrap wood

I posted a couple of pictures of my 2nd attempt at woodcarving on my website in case anyone might be curious. The 1st attempt is still a work in progress. As stated in the subject line, this piscatorial subject was made from scrap (yes, Basswood).
http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/
Bill
On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:03:15 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:

Looks a heck of a lot better than the mouse I first tried. My second attempt was a vine with leaves. That project turned out better.
Good job. Keep at it.
Sonny