OT: Car logos

Because I make sign carvings on my cnc, sports and car buffs have asked me to cut logos so they can hang them over their bar, kid's bedroom and such.

In my search for car logos, I ran into this quiz:

Play it, it is fun!

got 46 out of 50. (It helped that I am a self-confessed motorhead who grew up (sort of) on both sides of the Atlantic. The 4 I got wrong were new Chinese car companies, so I don't feel too too bad.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy"

You didn't know Chang Feng? You should be ashamed! I got it right, but it was a pure guess. Score was 42.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The GMC one was one I blew. The reason? Lousy, tricky cropped picture. That's my story.....

Reply to
Robatoy