OT Calling on my wood butcher friends!!

All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs! What a wonderful showing by The Warriors! Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it to a goal of $ 600. Now *I* say, make it a $ 1000 because I KNOW that many of my wRECKER friends are all good for some donations too. I also know that many of you already contribute to many causes, so no worries if you skip this one, although you will make my doggie cry when I tell her. The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and thanks!
I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit?
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_even_?pxC43756&pg=personal&fr_id 601
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 5/29/2012 8:16 AM, Robatoy wrote:

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_even_?pxC43756&pg=personal&fr_id 601
Ain't no better news, Bubba!
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

The thing that amazes me the most is how all my priorities have shifted —in some cases 180° turns.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 29 May 2012 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

You'll have to post video proof or it didn't happen.
Add pictures here
βœ–

LOL I'm sure there will be video as I plan to costumize...LOL
Add pictures here
βœ–

Wow! Thank you guys so much! (You know who you are.) We are at $ 800 and just $ 200 short of our new goal. If this keeps up, we'll have to bump up the goal.
Rob
Add pictures here
βœ–