OT - BYOB

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Build+Your+Own+Bikini
This is for those that automatically think everyone understands just what they're talking about when they use an acronym. Heh heh.

FWIW, only lazy people use acronyms. TTFN, Ed
Thu, Aug 16, 2007, 2:19pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) doth sayeth: FWIW, only lazy people use acronyms. TTFN, Ed
OK, I give up. What does the acronym "Ed" mean. LMAO
J T wrote:

Very G.