OT - BYOB

This is for those that automatically think everyone understands just what they're talking about when they use an acronym. Heh heh.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

FWIW, only lazy people use acronyms. TTFN, Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thu, Aug 16, 2007, 2:19pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) doth sayeth: FWIW, only lazy people use acronyms. TTFN, Ed

OK, I give up. What does the acronym "Ed" mean. LMAO

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Reply to