OT: BY space, I'm feeling down....

I forgot to ask Leon, he seems so knowledgeable, if he knows if I can get a car that's reliable, economical, not too old, underwritable, and free headers (not the whole body(s)).
-

You are probably looking for a 4 cyl Honda. Reliable, economical, insurable, and many engine modification parts are available including "a" header. Since the Civic is very popular with the "kids" you can likely fine one that already has a header on it.
I also need a plane for bombing, strafing, ground support and reconnaissance. Not just a fair weather fighter.
-

Well if you knew any better you would know that any plane capable of doing what you request would be way beyond a fair weather fighter.
Leon wrote:

Eh, lots of those are researched, approved and never ordered... they're expensive though, and usually they don't fly.
er
--
email not valid

:~)