OT, but timely: What are you doing about Valentine's Day?

I am a regular lurker and sometimes contributor here. If this thing duplicates, I apologize.
This is totally off topic. If you have procrastinated your plans for Valentine's Day, may I offer a suggestion?
Hire a Barbershop Quartet to sing to your lady on Valentine's Day. There are Barbershop Chapters all over the country, here is a way to find one: http://www.singingvalentines.com/ I happen to sing bass in a quartet, and this is the most fun I have all year long. You can't go wrong. Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net