OT, but really fun

the line is that the air force uses this to test pilots. I don't care if that's true, it's just fun (and really addicting).
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html
Joe
p.s. I'm up to 22.8 seconds (on the test)

First attempt, 3/8 of 1 second. Boooooo. Second attempt, 5 seconds and it seemed like 5 minutes. My computer must be faster than yours. ;~)
Typical Air Force test. Naval Aviators and Naval Flight Officers learn to fly fast and drink hard.
Retired CWO-4 PPTN.
----------------------------------
rich wrote:

Or die trying.
--John
Leon wrote:

My first few attempts were less than a second. The first time I got going, I hit the wall and ended up at 9 secs. Then I had it figured out and went through for about a minute (59.32 secs)
However, I"m running a 233 MHz on dialup, and the blue bars seem to move awfully slowly. (I really don't think dialup has much of an effect tho)
I do believe that's the first time in 5 years that I'm happy to have a slow computer.
"joe" wrote:
.

Reminds me of the old Pong.
Lew