OT: Busy Newsgroup

I'm having a hard time keep up with all the posts. at least 300 a day!

filters

OMG!
Why would you even try to read them all??
Filter. Be selective. Enjoy, Myx
I agree with Myx.
I doubt if I read even 5% of the Wreck.
be more selective in what you read, and then you'll breeze through it in no time. :)
dave
Myxylplyk wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com says...

I download all the headers, but I certainly don't read them all. Maybe 30 or 40. Depends on what interests me and that changes frequently :-).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

How do you use the filter?

snipped-for-privacy@loomis.com says...

Wet it first, then put the coffee in.

You must be missing quite a few. I've not seen less than 500 per day (nearly 600 today).

I don't think he said he read them all...

I've never done this before, but under these circumstances I just cannot resist saying.....
ME TOO!
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland