OT: Busy Newsgroup

I'm having a hard time keep up with all the posts. at least 300 a day!

Reply to
Wilson

Bridger

Why would you even try to read them all??

Filter. Be selective. Enjoy, Myx

Reply to
Myxylplyk

I agree with Myx.

I doubt if I read even 5% of the Wreck.

be more selective in what you read, and then you'll breeze through it in no time. :)

dave

Myxylplyk wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I download all the headers, but I certainly don't read them all. Maybe

30 or 40. Depends on what interests me and that changes frequently :-).
Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I've never done this before, but under these circumstances I just cannot resist saying.....

ME TOO!

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

How do you use the filter?

Reply to
Wilson

Wet it first, then put the coffee in.

Reply to
Victor Radin

You must be missing quite a few. I've not seen less than 500 per day (nearly 600 today).

I don't think he said he read them all...

Reply to
Everett M. Greene