OT Brag

I was just accepted into the Southern Atrists Federation. Nominated by the Kentucky Arts Council. Took a look at thier web site and methinks they must have LOWERED thier standards or I am a LOT better then I thought I was. Sort of scary either way.
"sweet sawdust" wrote in message

Congratulations! I've visited your website and you deserve it.
Nice website also, but you do need to ratchet up that speel checker a notch or two! ("artisan" and "diagonal") :)
I mention it because I do the same thing all the time, although I'm not dyslexic, my are fingers! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07

Congratulations!!
(It's art when they pay what you're asking)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I think you should be very proud and pleased. The humility is nice, BUT.... you wouldn't be there if you hadn't earned it.
Good work!
Robert