OT Bradley Manning

Page 3 of 3

You know I never found Jane Fonda in any way attractive. Does that make me warped as well?
Tim W
snipped-for-privacy@mtavirgin.net says...

I dunno. Saw "Klute" the other day and she seemed a lot less attractive then than she does now at 72. Just wish that she'd take some Ritalin or something so that she'd think before she opens her mouth.
<...snipped...>

No, just gay! :) <-- KIDDING!
Tim W wrote the following:

Barbarella 1968 http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3858367257 /
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 12/23/2010 10:34 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

You don't think we ought to convict him before we kill him?
Tim W wrote:

http://www.armycourtmartialdefense.info/2010/12/typical-day-for-pfc-bradley-manning.html
I, like you, am a compassionate and forgiving person.
I believe Manning would be more comfortable chained to the wall.
Upside-down.
Only by confessing his sins - with encouragement if necessary - can he comforted by the loving arms of Jesus, whom he will soon meet after the confession.

There's a sort of cultural confusion here maybe? I was reading the other day that America is the only country in the world where people take pride in stupidity, because in America it makes you a 'good ole boy' , somehow gives you credentials for home-spun wisdom. Like GWB always looked really dumb to the rest of the world but to the US he was just being a regular kind of Texan guy.
Or maybe you are just being a wind up for a laugh.
Tim w