OT: BP - The tip of the iceberg

But then again some humans really do not make any effort.
GROVER wrote:

Not true. You're exaggerating and making false claims.
The Harpy Eagle BUILDS its nest out of harpy eagle shit.
And, as an aside, we can't run this country off of sunbeams. Or California from Moonbeams.
Our current electricity demands will take 2.5 systems and it is gonna' cost big bucks!
Not true. You're exaggerating and making false claims.
The Harpy Eagle BUILDS its nest out of harpy eagle shit.
And, as an aside, we can't run this country off of sunbeams. Or California from Moonbeams.

Closer to home. dogs shit in their own back yard, where they run and play.

Eh, the vet said, "Think of it as a fine cheese."
Man is one of the only animal that tends to it's wounded instead of clensing the flock by assassination.
Not true. You're exaggerating and making false claims.
The Harpy Eagle BUILDS its nest out of harpy eagle shit.
And, as an aside, we can't run this country off of sunbeams. Or California from Moonbeams
GROVER wrote: Man is the only creature which fouls his own nest.

.

WHEN are you, Josepi, going to put your replies at the bottom of posts, like the other polite people in here?
On 06/17/2010 07:43 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Yes, please.
--
A. Because it makes the discussion harder to read.
Q. Why should I not top-post?

Swallows do too.
-Zz
On 6/16/2010 10:35 AM, GROVER wrote:

City boy, eh?
You need to get away from the boob tube and out and about in the country, around more "creatures", where you get to take care of some litters, flocks, and a herd or two ... it'll quickly rid you of that touchy feely, hollywood, anthropomorphic BS, totally unrealistic sentimentality.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Let me help with a rephrase.
Man is the only creature that knowingly fouls his own nest.
Upscale wrote:

Never seen a pig sty, eh?
Pig food goes into pen #1. Waste from pen #1 is cycled to pen#2 for those pigs to eat. And so on.

Only because the pigs don't get a vote. Left on their own, pigs are very clean animals.

Right. All animals are equal - except pigs, who are more equal.
Wouldn't that be "equaler"?

No, pigs don't carry Colts. Well, some carry Glocks, but that's a whole different animal.

4 legs. What do you expect?
"Swingman" wrote

have managed to survive as long as they have.
True story.
I came to the big city, fresh off of the farm. I remember getting my fitst check and going to the grocery store to buy food for the first time in my life. I was totally puzzled by the little old ladies who would block every aisle with their carts. The world was moving too fast for them and they were going to slow it down a little. I was constantly moving their carts out of the way. And sometimes they got angry about it.
Why was this a mystery to a country boy? Simple, if you turned your back on or in any way was an obstacle to any kind of large (or beligerant) animal, you got mowed over. Or gored, horned, trampled or just brutally bumped. I remember when I was 5 years old. I turned my back on an angry cow. She charged me and got me in the lower back. She picked me up with her small horms and tossed me into the air. She then caught me on her horns and did it again.
She then charged me and tried to get me again. I ended up scrambling around, avoiding her. I got to my feet and ran from her. I NEVER turned my back on an irate animal again. Nor did I get in the way of any of them.
Fast forward 13 years later, I am trying to use my country boy skills and vigilance in a grocery store. It didn't work. But that ever present vigilance and acute periphial vision save my ass a few times.
Yep, I am a country boy too Karl. A tip of the hat to ya. And a little down home ecookin' too!
Apply the same logic in the city. You should have gien one of the ole' broad's a horn and they move real quick.
City handcuffs have no analogy though.
---