OT Bluepoint wrenches

I've been going through my Dad's old tools, and came across a set of mechanics comination wrenches with the brand "Bluepoint" forged in raised letters. I'm guessing they'd be 1930's-1940's vintage, although there's a chance they were his fathers', 1900-1920 vintage.
Anybody know anything about these?
Thanks a heap, -Zz "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer. http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
zzyzx_ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Snap-On uses "Bluepoint" as a second line and for tools that are not made in their own factory, and has since some time in the 1920s. The Bluepoint wrench factory they finally bought and rebadged the product line as "Snap-On" but there are other lines that have remained Bluepoint.

"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
I've been going through my Dad's old tools, and came across a set of mechanics comination wrenches with the brand "Bluepoint" forged in raised letters. I'm guessing they'd be 1930's-1940's vintage, although there's a chance they were his fathers', 1900-1920 vintage.
Anybody know anything about these?
Thanks a heap, -Zz "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer. http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
Blue pint is Snap On's economy line. Still available as far as I know.