ot bio terror

EPA and DNR checked wells in area and found them to have an extremely high content of dihydrogen/monoxide..................Very very scary and caused some serious panic. People ran to store for bottled water.....alas it also contained dihydrogen/ monoxide.......... put in simple words H2O.

Reply to
Lee

KENDALL SEYBERT

I am surrounded by that chemical. (Great Lakes)..What makes it even more disturbing, is the knowledge that fish have sex in the same water we are supposed to drink.

Disgusting, I say!

Robatoy

Not to mention that sharks, unicorns, and people pee and poop in it. And even fish (are there still fish in the great lakes?) ;-)

spazoid, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Yes. A fish was spotted the other day. It used to be a regular fish, now it is spotted. It was a walleye. Now it's a 5-eye. I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into flames once.

Robatoy

(snip) I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into

Ahhh, the mighty Cuyahoga. I hear stories of folks pumping the water out of the river and right into their gas tanks. The octane rating must be unbelievable! --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Sounds like you need a geography lesson.

The 60 miles south is close, but you forgot about the 80 miles east.

Last time I checked, $1,000 USD, a 23 ft Lyman, and four guys will get you in a walleye tournament almost every weekend during the season.

Since the steel mills are gone and the zebra muscles arrived, the fish don't have anyplace to hide any more.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett