ot bio terror

EPA and DNR checked wells in area and found them to have an extremely high content of dihydrogen/monoxide..................Very very scary and caused some serious panic. People ran to store for bottled water.....alas it also contained dihydrogen/ monoxide.......... put in simple words H2O.
Check dhmo.org for really frightening stats on this chemical. <G>

also
Lee wrote:

I am surrounded by that chemical. (Great Lakes)..What makes it even more disturbing, is the knowledge that fish have sex in the same water we are supposed to drink.
Disgusting, I say!
Robatoy wrote:

Not to mention that sharks, unicorns, and people pee and poop in it. And even fish (are there still fish in the great lakes?) ;-)
    spazoid,     jo4hn
jo4hn wrote:

Yes. A fish was spotted the other day. It used to be a regular fish, now it is spotted. It was a walleye. Now it's a 5-eye. I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into flames once.
(snip) I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into

Ahhh, the mighty Cuyahoga. I hear stories of folks pumping the water out of the river and right into their gas tanks. The octane rating must be unbelievable! --dave

Robatoy wrote:
> jo4hn wrote: > >> And even fish (are there still fish in the great lakes?) ;-) >> > Yes. A fish was spotted the other day. It used to be a regular fish, > now it is spotted. > It was a walleye. Now it's a 5-eye. > I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into > flames once.
Sounds like you need a geography lesson.<G>
The 60 miles south is close, but you forgot about the 80 miles east.
Last time I checked, $1,000 USD, a 23 ft Lyman, and four guys will get you in a walleye tournament almost every weekend during the season.
Since the steel mills are gone and the zebra muscles arrived, the fish don't have anyplace to hide any more.
Lew