OT - Beware BORG Self Serv Checkouts w/ Molding (Moulding)

Page 1 of 2
It was a hot day here in the Mountains and, for once, I didn't feel rushed. I decided to pick up 12 feet of inexpensive pine corner bead and work my way to the front of the store.
As expected - 11 of the 12 checkouts were unmanned, err - un-personed. But our HD is replete with four brand-spanking-new high-tech Self Service Checkouts all designed to speed the process and make your shopping an enjoyable experience!
Well - molding (moulding) is sold by the foot and the machines will not trust you to key in the length. So, you'll be forced to queue on the attendant.

Our self serve lines have one attendant for each four pack of registers. I've NEVER waited more than 10 seconds for the attendant to help when needed.
Barry

Wait until the other three self serve machines are being used by technological ID Ten Tee's. ;)
Wes